Friday, September 13, 2024

Rafayel: Tipsy - Completed

Someone requested that I continue the story, and I thought it was a fabulous idea. So here we are!

Image credits to Love and Deepspace

Rafayel kisses me, and my mind goes blank. Dazed, I stare at him.

“I'll make sure you won't be able to forget. Even if you wanted to.”

He gently leaves a trail of kisses from my cheeks to the tip of my nose, near the corners of my eyes.

“Not even for two months, just don't ever forget about me. Please… remember me.”

He tilted my chin, our lips met in a kiss, this time longer than the initial one. I could taste the wine we had earlier on his lips. He pulled back to study my dazed expression.

“Are you alright, cutie?” he asked me. I blinked in response, and he chuckled.

He wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me up against him. My hands came up to rest on his chest reflexively. He leaned forward and kissed me again, this time coaxing my mouth open gently so that he could taste me with his tongue.

“You taste like wine,” he murmured between the kisses.

Somewhere during the kiss, I gave in and wrapped my arms around his neck, and he pulled me harder against me, allowing me to feel the heat emanating from his body, and his growing arousal against my stomach.

“Raf,” I whispered when he broke away to kiss my neck. “People can see us,” I said, suddenly realizing that we were out in the open by the fountain.

“Let them watch,” I could feel him smiling as he continued kissing, licking and gently nipping on my neck and the sensitive pulse point near my ears.

“Rafayel,” I said, as forcefully as I could muster. I was slowly turning into putty in his arms.

“Come with me,” he said, suddenly tugging me by the arm towards a lane that was hidden in the shadows.

Once we were enveloped in the darkness, our kisses became more fervent as our hands started roaming as well. Rafayel lifted one of my legs and wrapped it over his hips so that he could press his hardness against my core. I moaned when I felt him, hot and hard.

“You feel what you do to me” he whispered in my ear and I pulled him tighter against me in acknowledgement.

He groaned and kissed me hard. Then he broke away and started kissing his way down my body. I tangled my hands in his soft hair as I watched him with heavy-lidded eyes.

“You smell like heaven,” he said, pressing his face into my pelvis and inhaling through my dress while he was on his knees.

“Raf,” I moaned, pressing his face against me as I felt his hot breath on my most sensitive area.

“I need to taste you now,” he said, sliding his hands slowly up my thighs while looking at me with desperate, pleading eyes.

Those eyes were my undoing as I bit my lips and nodded slowly. He disappeared under my skirt, and I could feel his hot breath directly on me as he kissed my inner thighs and spread my legs wider. I leaned back into the wall for support and he lifted a leg onto his shoulder to increase his access.

I shuddered when he pulled my panties aside and licked me.

“Gods…” he groaned. “You taste so good,” he said, and immediately continued licking and sucking at my sensitive folds.

“Nnnghh, Raf…” I moaned, and it spurred him on. 

He buried his face into my warmth, like he was starving. Then he abruptly pulled away and put my leg down. 

“Raf?” I called out, confused. 

“Just a second,” he mumbled, and he pulled down my panties.

“Wha…?” I exclaimed, but picked up my legs obediently as he pulled them off and pocketed them.

“Now…” he smiled at me, and disappeared under my skirt again.

“Oh, my-” I exclaimed as he lifted my leg and caused me to stumble back against the wall.

This time, his tongue and lips were relentless. It felt like he was making out with my pussy like he would with my mouth, and he was going all out. I could feel his tongue enter me, and I moaned as I gripped the wall with my palms to steady myself.

“Oh… Raf…” I began to whimper as the tension started building in my core.

“That's it, cutie,” he said, his voice vibrating against my sensitive opening.

“Raf…” I kept calling, chanting his name, like he was a god I was praying to.

“Let it go…” he said, and started sucking hard on my clit.

With that last move, I fell over the precipice, screaming, as I lost all my senses. I had turned into a puddle, and Rafayel was the only thing holding me up. He lowered my leg slowly and stood up. Then he leaned against the wall, pulling me into his embrace.

“Are you alright?” he whispered as he stroked my hair, waiting for my heartbeat to stabilise. 

“Yea,” I replied, shakily.

“You were beautiful,” he murmured into my hair and dropped a kiss on the top of my head.

I looked up at him and smiled, probably more drunkenly than I did earlier this evening. He smiled back, his face flushed from being under my dress the whole time.

“Guess I definitely won't be able to forget tonight in the next two months,” I laughed.

“Oh… I made sure of that,” he smiled cheekily, and bent down to kiss me again.

No comments: