Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Xavier: Precious Bonfire - Alternate Ending

Xavier has caught my attention with his duality these days. I'll probably do one more of him after this.

Image Credits to Love and Deepspace

“Should we go somewhere else?” 

As Xavier gently takes my hand, our eyes meet. His gaze twinkling with mirth. It suddenly dawns on me.

“Did you lose on purpose?” I asked, smiling.

“I really have no idea how to play,” he smiled back knowingly.

He led me to a camper van not far away from the campsite, decorative lights twinkle like fireflies. They cast a soft glow with the lights in the distance.

Xavier has me sit down at the back of the van and shoves a pillow behind me.

I can see my colleagues buzzing in excitement as they prepare for the bonfire party.

“Are you okay?” he asked, sounding concerned.

“What?” I replied distractedly, my mind getting fuzzier by the minute.

“You’re running on fumes.”

“I’m a little tired…” I admitted.

“Just a little?” he asked, his eyes gazing at me intently.

“Okay… very,” I laughed softly.

Xavier scooted in further and leaned back against the side of the camper van, then he pulled me into his arms so that I was reclining against him with his arms around me.

“Take a nap,” he whispered softly in my ear.

Had I not been as tired as I was, I would have probably turned red from his hot breath against my ear. My body obediently gave in as I closed my eyes and relished being in the warmth of his arms. Within seconds, I had fallen asleep.

I woke up sometime later. As I sat up and looked around, I noticed that the campsite was quiet. The bonfire had dwindled down into embers and most of our colleagues had retired back to their tents. There were one or two couples and small groups here and there, sitting in the shadows having quiet conversations.

I turned around to find that Xavier had also fallen soundly asleep, his arms still around me. I smiled fondly as I reached out to push aside his hair that had fallen over his eyes, and they fluttered open at the contact of my fingers.

“Did you get a good rest?” He smiled sleepily at me.

“I did, thanks to you,” I replied.

He raised his arms and stretched. “What time is it?” he asked.

“A little past midnight,” I said, looking at my watch.

“Well, now that we’re well-rested, shall we go for a walk?” he asked.

“Why not?” I said as I scooted out of the camper van onto the ground.

Xavier reached out his hand to me, and I pulled him up and out of the camper van.

“My legs have gone numb,” he chuckled as he struggled to balance himself for a moment.

“Sorry about that,” I giggled.

“Nah… it’s not your fault,” he smiled. “Shall we?” he said, holding out his hand.

I put my hand in his and we started walking towards the edge of the nearby forest. As we entered the forest, Xavier conjured a little ball of light in his hand to light our path.

“Your EVOL is a really useful one to have,” I smiled, admiring how he is able to maintain a consistent soft glow that illuminated our path without being glaring.

“I’m glad you find it useful,” he smiled.

We stopped as we came upon a huge tree stump. I sat on it, pulling Xavier down to sit next to me, then I looked up at the sky. It was a clear night; the stars were all out, and the moon full. Even without Xavier’s light, the moon would have illuminated our path had the trees not obscured it earlier.

Just then, I noticed a playing card on the stump between us.

“How did a card used for playing Mafia end up here?” Xavier said.

“I might have accidentally…” I said reaching for the card.

At the same time, Xavier reached out too, and our hands touched. A spark of electricity jolted through me at the contact of his fingers, and I retracted my hand

Xavier picked up the card and read it. “If Cupid connects two players and one gets eliminated, the other will follow suit.” He looks up at me, “Doesn’t that describe our relationship right now?”

I blushed at his statement and looked away to avoid his gaze.

“Ah, I figure out what I want my payment to be,” he said as he took my hand and raised it up to his lips. “Tell me when you’re overwhelmed next time. Since we’re already bound by this.”

He kissed my knuckles, then my fingers, then he placed my hand on his cheek and closed his eyes.

“Xavier?” I called out, questioningly.

“Did you know how long I waited tonight so that I could have this moment with you?” he said, opening his eyes to gaze into mine. “When I saw how tired you were during the game, I wanted to just beam you away from everyone.”

I chuckled as I imagined how everyone would have reacted to that.

“You're laughing at me now?” He smiled as he leaned forward till his face was only millimetres apart from mine.

“You're just too cute,” I smiled, and I leaned forward to meet his lips with mine.

As we kissed, I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer. He did the same as he put an arm around my waist and one under my thighs to lift me up onto his lap. 

“Cute huh?” He murmured between kisses.

“Absolutely adorable,” I replied, giggling.

Xavier growled and began to nuzzle my neck, kissing and sucking gently on my sensitive skin. I tilted my head back, allowing him better access.

“You smell so good,” he said, inhaling as he continued devouring my neck.

“I’m all sweaty from working on the campsite all day,” I laughed.

“Mmm… and tasty,” he said, licking me from the base of my neck up to my ear.

“Xav!” I giggled, feeling tickled from the lick.

“Get on me,” he said, switching our positions so that I was on my knees straddling him.

The moment I sat down on his lap, I could feel how aroused he was.

“Is that your sword, Xav?” I teased, grinding gently on him.

“Yes,” he smiled. “Would you like to see it?” he asked as he trailed kisses from my collarbone down between my breasts.

“I don’t know,” I said, pretending to consider. “Will it hurt me?”

“Well… it might hurt, but I think you’re still gonna like it,” he said, tugging at my shirt buttons with his teeth. 

“Mmm…” I moaned when he started sucking on the top of one breast, marking me.

“You like that, baby?” he asked me.

“Yes,” I replied, pressing his face against me, urging him to continue.

As he continued his quest to mark my body, I continued grinding on him. Soon, we were both panting, our heart rates accelerating, and our eyes glazed over. I got off his lap and kneeled in front of him.

“Take it out, Xav,” I said as I dragged both my palms from his knees up his thighs. He didn’t need to be told twice.

“That’s a really big… sword,” I smiled as I closed one hand around it.

Xavier groaned as he enjoyed my hand stroking the smooth, hot skin of his arousal. A bead of liquid had already formed on the tip, and I bent down to taste it. 

“Baby…” he said, through gritted teeth.

“I know,” I smiled, tucking my hair behind my ear with one hand while the other still held him.

I bent down and took him in my mouth, pushing down until I could feel him right at the back of my throat. His hand came up and grasped my hair. I started moving up and down, my lips and mouth sucking and releasing alternately as I did.

“Gods…” Xavier groaned, his hand tightening in my hair.

The taste of him and the pain on my scalp further aroused me. I could feel my panties were already soaked, and I was aching for him to be inside me, but I wanted to taste him for a little while longer. I licked him from base to tip, dragging my teeth lightly against his sensitive skin.

“That’s enough,” he said as he pulled me up abruptly.

As I steadied myself with my hands on his shoulders, he rid me of my pants and panties, placing them on the tree stump next to him. Then his fingers trailed up my thighs to find my dripping wet pussy.

“You really enjoyed sucking me, huh?” he looked up at me, smirking.

“You were delicious,” I said, licking my lips, and he laughed.

“Come here, you,” he said, pulling me down to kneel, straddling him again.

He lowered me onto him slowly, allowing his tip to meet my entrance, and he started rubbing gently against my slick folds.

“Xav,” I moaned in frustration. I wanted him inside me already, but he’s teasing me with his long, hard dick.

“Yes, baby?” he said, nudging my bra aside and taking my nipple into his mouth.

"Oh…!" I cried out as he sucked hard.

"Xav..." I whimpered as he continued to hold me up, teasing me and not allowing himself inside me.

Then without warning, he sat me down on him, sheathing himself fully within me in one move. 

"Aah!" I cried out, my fingers gripping his shoulders so hard, I may have left imprints on his skin.

We stayed in that position for a while. While I adjusted to his girth in me, he continued lavishing his attention on my breasts. I moaned as the intensity of the pleasure grew, and I started moving restlessly.

“So impatient,” he chuckled as he licked my nipples.

“Xav…” I pleaded, wanting to move but he was still holding me firmly.

“Alright,” he chuckled. “Let’s go,” he said as he released me.

I started riding him hard, with all the pent up frustration he had created in me. Each time he hit me deep, he grunted, trying to stop himself from taking control. He busied his hands, roaming all over my curves, and finally coming up to pinch my nipples. I moaned loudly, and he pulled me down to lock my lips to his so that I would moan into his mouth instead.

I was soon getting close, but he had other ideas. Without pulling out, he stood up and carried me, my legs wrapped around him, as he walked towards a tree. Pushing me up against it, he started driving hard into me.

“Oh... Xav,” I whimpered in pleasure as he kept going, rough and relentless.

“You’re driving me crazy,” he panted and leaned in to kiss me hard as we kept going.

I opened my mouth to allow his tongue in, and I started sucking on it. I didn’t think it was possible, but it drove him crazier and he started going even harder.

“Xav… please,” I pleaded. I was so close and I needed a push from him.

Knowing what I liked, he put me down on my feet and turned me around to face the tree. I braced myself against it and he gripped my hips tightly before plunging into me from the back. I threw my head back and cried out at the pleasure of having him so deep inside me. 

"This what you've been waiting for?" he asked, breating raggedly.

"Mmm hmm..." was all I could respond, overwhelmed by the euphoria of his hardness impaling me.

He began pounding into me, hard and fast, his grip on my hips becoming painful but pleasurable at the same time. As I was reaching my peak, I could feel he was too as his pace became erratic.

“Nnnghh…” I cried out, shuddering as I came, and within seconds he came too, groaning as he emptied himself inside me.

When he was done, he turned me around and leaned me against the tree, then kneeled in front of me and started licking up everything that was dripping out of me.

“Xav!” I exclaimed.

“Shh…” he said. “We don’t have anything to clean you with.”

I was already so numb, but it still felt pleasurable to have his lips and tongue on me, gently lapping and sucking me clean.

“There, all clean,” he said as he stood up, and I pulled him in for a rough, open-mouthed kiss.

I could taste both him and myself on his lips. The combination was intoxicating.

“Was that a ‘thank you’ kiss?” he chuckled as he pulled me into his arms to hold me tight against him as he stroked my hair.

“You didn’t think I was going to let you have all the tasty bits,” I teased.

“Oh yes… it was very tasty,” he said, kissing the top of my head.

“Remember what you told me,” I said as I leaned back to look up at him.

“What did I say?” he smiled, stroking my cheek gently.

“We’re bound together. So remember to share everything from now on,” I said.

“Mmm… I’ll remember to do that in future,” he chuckled. "All the tasty... and nasty things," he smiled and leaned down, kissing me deeply.

No comments: