Monday, September 9, 2024

Razor Dance, Completed

Razor Dance was one of the stories that just felt incomplete. So I had to give it a proper ending 😊


Image Credits to Love and Deepspace

He pulls me into his embrace. 

“You’re the one who ran into me this time. I don’t think it counts as me pestering you, right?”


I put my arms around his waist and pulled him tighter against me as I mumbled into his chest, “No, it doesn’t.”


He sighed, his body relaxing, as if relieved by my answer and stroked my hair. He smelled of gunpowder, sweat, and the rusty smell of dried blood.


“Have you eaten?” he asked, pulling away slightly to look at me. I shook my head.


“I just got off work,” I said, looking down now, a little embarrassed to meet his gaze.


“I know,” he said with a smile and tilted my head up so that I looked him in the eye.


I pushed his hand away and took a step back. “Didn’t you just say that I ran into you? Were you actually watching me?”


He smirked and pulled me back into his arms. “No, I didn’t. Isn’t it normal for people to get off work at this hour?”


“Was it Mephisto?” I asked, not letting it slide.


“Okay,” he chuckled. “You got me.”


“Stalker,” I smacked him on the chest. “Deal’s off!” I said as I tried to wriggle out of his arms. 


“Come on… Mephisto had been watching you for weeks before this. I’ve known your schedule all along, and it was only a lucky guess. We could’ve missed each other anyway,” he said, tightening his arms around me.


“You sneaky…” I started and he stopped me with a quick kiss. I stared at him, dumbfounded.


“One more word and I’ll kiss you again,” he smiled cheekily.


“You!” I started, unable to stop myself from berating him, and he made good on his word.


Right there, on the sidewalk, with the crowds milling about us, Sylus held my face in his hands as he kissed me. My hands were on his forearms, ready to pull him off me. But as the kiss progressed, I gave in, and now my hands just gripped his arms as I fell deeper into the passion that was building.


He pulled away, and pressed his forehead against mine as we both caught our breaths. “Tell me if you don’t want this,” he said, breathlessly.


“Sylus,” I called his name, equally breathless, with my hands still hanging onto him.


“Let’s get out of here,” he said as he released me.


We walked hand in hand, weaving through the crowds until we came to an alley where Sylus’ car was waiting at the other end.


Luke and Kieran got out of the car and bowed dramatically as we approached.


“Your chariot, my lady,” Luke said.


“Stop messing around,” Sylus said as he opened the passenger door for me and shielded my head as I ducked into the car.


“Yes, boss,” the both of them grinned and got into as well.


“Shall we go to my place?” He asked me, squeezing my hand affectionately.


“Sure,” I smiled and leaned back to watch the passing scenery on our way to his place.


Sylus made a call to his house staff to have dinner prepared. Hearing those words, my stomach growled loudly. He chuckled as soon as he got off the phone.


“That hungry, eh?”


“I had a quick lunch today. Didn't have enough time for a proper meal.”


“Tch… you're going to waste away if you keep this up,” he said.” Just look at how skinny you already are,” He said as he measured my wrist in his big hands.


“Excuse me… I'm of standard size. I'm hardly going to be blown away by the wind.”


Sylus laughed loudly at my indignation, “Alright, Kitten. Don't get all hissy now,” He said, putting his arms around me and pulling me close. “Just make sure you don't make a habit of skipping meals,” He added as he kissed the top of my head.


“Sylus!” I whispered in panic. “Luke and Kieran…”


“Didn't see a thing,” He finished for me.


“Did you say something, Boss?” Kieran asked, and I could tell from his tone that he'd definitely seen and heard everything. Luke snickered.


I smacked Sylus on the arm, and glared at him. He reached out and tilted my face by the chin, “It's okay, Kitten. Those two are well trained,” and he chuckled when my cheeks turned red. 


“What happens in the car stays in the car,” Luke quipped and Kieran smacked the back of his head, shushing him.


After driving through dimly lit streets and through a forest, we arrived at Sylus’ mansion in the N109 zone. I can never get used to the big and opulent interior. Sylus definitely had expensive tastes, and he spent some effort decorating his place so that it reflected his character. 


As soon as we walked through the door, Luke and Kieran disappeared, leaving us alone in the long corridor to his room. Sylus took my hand and we walked silently towards the door. He opened the door and held it open for me. As I walked in, I heard the door click shut, and another clicking sound; the lock.


“Sy…” I while around, his name half-spoken when his lips crashed into mine. “Mmmpph…” I moaned as he pulled me tightly against him and backed me against the door.


“I'm sorry, Kitten,” he murmured as he planted open-mouthed kisses on my neck. “I've waited too long for this.”


I wanted to give him a proper response, but before I could, his mouth was on mine again. I could only moan as I melted against him. My hands came up to tangle in his silver hair, and I could feel his hands sliding from my upper back, slowly down to my butt to press me against him. 


He pulled away and looked down at me, as he breathed heavily. My hands came up to unbutton his shirt. Before I could get to the second button, he pinned my hands up on the door on either side of my head.


“You sure you're ready to go there?” he murmured in my ear.


I turned my face to capture his lips with mine, and that was all the indication he needed. He released my hands so that he could help with my shirt while I helped him with his. We both tossed our shirts aside and took a moment to drink in each other's exposed upper halves.


“Beautiful, Kitten,” He said softly, trailing a hand down my arm, and I shivered at the isolated contact.


I took a step closer and placed my hand on his chest feeling his heart thumping against my hand. He held my hand against his chest.


“So… am I dead inside?” He teased, reminding me of a time when I angrily yelled those words at him.


I smiled widely and said, “Aww… did you have a heart installed just for me.” And I burst into giggles.


The corners of his mouth turned up slightly. I should have foresaw that he would pay me back for the joke. He picked me up effortlessly and threw me over his shoulder, fireman style, and started walking towards the bed. 


“Sylus!” I screeched in surprise. “Put me down!”


He responded by smacking my butt, “Quiet, Kitten,” He said.


“Hey!” I squealed as he tossed me onto the bed.


He flopped down onto his side facing me and propped his head up on his elbow while the other hand trailed a line from my collarbone, between my breasts and straight down to my navel. 


“What are you doing, Sylus?” I asked. 


“Plotting my path,” he replied, then proceeded to start planting soft kisses on me according to the path he'd traced earlier. When he'd reached the top of my pants, he looked up at me, as if waiting for my permission. I nodded wordlessly, and he began unbuckling my pants, peeling them down my legs. After he'd tossed my pants on a nearby chair, he came back and took his time, drinking up the sight of me on his bed, clad in only my underwear. 


“You're beautiful, Kitten,” He said as he slowly slid his hands up my thighs, my hips, and under me to undo the clasp of my bra behind me. He tossed it aside and came to lie on top of me, supporting his upper body with his elbows.


“Hi,” I smiled when we were face to face.


“Hi,” he chuckled, and kissed me tenderly on the lips.


“You’re not playing fair,” I said to him, both my hands against his chest.


“Oh really? Why is that?” he smirked. 


“You’ve still got your pants on, mister!” I said, poking his chest.


“Indeed I do,” He chuckled.


I reached out to help him, but he moved just out of my reach and quickly got rid of them. I had gotten up, kneeling on the bed to watch him. He came back to stand in front of me, in his full glory, as if daring me to make the first move. I took my time too, allowing my eyes to roam down his body, feasting on his beauty, until I saw his… package.


“Kitten?” He said, questioningly when he noticed the shock on my face.


“That… is never going to fit inside me,” I exclaimed, pointing at it.


Sylus burst into laughter and pulled me into his arms. I tried to squirm away, but he held me firmly against his chest.


“It'll fit, Kitten,” He kissed the top of my head. “I promise it won't hurt you.”


He tilted my head up and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer, and the contact of our skin meeting made him deepen the kiss. His desperate kiss told me how much he wanted me. That, and his growing arousal against my belly.


He pulled away and trailed kisses from my neck to my breasts. Then he took a nipple in his mouth and sucked hard. I moaned at the overwhelming sensation.


“That’s what I’ve been waiting for,” he murmured, nuzzling the nipple with his lips before turning his attention to the other side. “Moan for me, Kitten.”


I could only moan and clutch at his silver hair while he took his time tasting my nipples, and leaving marks on my breasts.


“Sy…” I moaned. “Please…” I gasped when he sucked harder at the sound of his name.


“What would you like, Kitten?” he asked me when he finally looked up, his hand trailing up my thigh, pushing my panties aside to make contact with my sensitive folds.


“Nnghh,” I moaned, a flash of current ran through my body at the feel of his fingers on me.


“Is this what you need?” he asked me. I looked at him, nodding as I bit my lips in a bid to control my moans. “Let it out,” he whispered in my ear as he pushed one long finger into me.


“Aah,” I cried out, arching my back. His finger was so long and he was seeking and discovering all my sensitive spots.


Sylus leaned down and kissed me hard as he fingered me.I moaned and whimpered in pleasure against his lips. I could feel my heartbeat climbing and climbing; it felt like it would burst out of my chest at any moment.


“Brace yourself,” he murmured against my lips, and he pushed anothing finger in.


By now, it didn’t seem like he would have any problem fitting more inside me. I was dripping wet as his fingers slid in and out smoothly. The 2nd finger only served to heightened my pleasure as he stretched me.


“Uuuhh… Sylus,” I cied out. “I’m…”


“That’s it,” he continued murmuring in his smooth deep voice, comforting me as I received an onslaught of sensations. “One more… just to make sure you’re ready.” he said and inserted a third finger.


I screamed at the feel of the 3rd finger entering me. I was at the peak, ready to fall over the edge. My body had long lost all control, and Sylus was now holding me upright. He gently laid me onto the bed, his fingers never leaving me.


“Sylus… Please…” I pleaded. There were tears in my eyes from the overwhelming pleasure and emotions I was feeling.


He pulled out his fingers and licked them, his eyes never leaving mine. It made me want him even more. I reached out to pull him down toward me. He came willingly, and while he was claiming my lips, his hand reached down to pull off my underwear.


“Did you taste yourself?” he smiled. “You’re absolutely delicious.”


He pulled away and kneeled down on the side of the bed, his face between my legs.


“Finally,” he smiled. “I get to see all of you,” he leaned forward and started licking my folds. “I cannot get enough of this taste,” he said.


“Sylus… I need you. Inside...” I whimpered.


“Didn’t you say it wouldn’t fit?” he chuckled as he continued licking and kissing.


“No… it’ll fit,” I gasped. After being fingered by him, I was so desperate to be filled again. To be filled by him.


He looked up at me and smirked, then he got on the bed to straddle me, but keeping the weight of his body off me. He nudged me with his arousal, teasing my folds.


“Hnngghh,” I cried, desperate and frustrated as I lifted my hips so that I could meet him.


“Alright…” he said. Gathering me closer, he began to enter me, inch by inch.


He was being agonisingly slow, but I knew he was controlling himself because he wanted to make sure I could accommodate him. 


“Oh god,” I moaned when he stopped for a brief moment, his breathing now ragged. “Is it all in yet?” I asked him. It felt like he’d pushed in right up to my stomach.


“Not yet,” he chuckled and made one last push, meeting me at the top.


I moaned and shuddered, and he stayed still for a moment, allowing me to adjust to him.


“Goodness,” I gasped. I was totally, utterly filled with him. It didn’t even seem like there was room to move.


“Yes, all this goodness for you,” he teased, and I smacked him on the arm. “Fierce little Kitten,” he chuckled.


He pulled out slightly and pushed in again, groaning as he did so. “You’re so tight, Kitten.” 


I was already so sensitive from his fingers earlier, now even the slightest movement he made just made the tension in me coil up increasingly tight. He started moving, and I just couldn’t suppress my moans. Eventually, the moans turned into cries. It was all I could do to keep myself from screaming.


“Sylus,” I gasped. “Faster…” I said. I knew that he was holding back, afraid he would hurt me.


“Oh, Kitten. You have no idea…,” he growled, and started picking up speed.


He drove into me mercilessly, and I relished each time he hit me deep inside. I was no longer able to form coherent words; just whimpers, moans and gasping breaths.


I started to climb even faster, and in no time, I was hurtling over the edge. Sylus groaned loudly when he felt me clench and contract around him, and he kept going for a while, before he finally hit the top, emptying himself inside me.


He came to lie next to me and pulled me into his arms. We were both a sweaty mess, but to have skin against skin felt like heaven after we’d fallen into the abyss. He stroked my hair as we waited for our heartbeats to normalise.


“You alright?” he asked, kissing the top of my head gently.


“Yea,” I said, pressing my face against his chest.


“You were spectacular,” he said, and I could hear the smile in his voice.


“You weren’t too bad yourself,” I giggled.


“Oh… not bad eh?” he chuckled.


“We can’t inflate your ego further. Or you’ll float up and fly away,” I laughed.


He laughed, shaking his head, “I can never win with you,” he said.


“Good. Let’s keep it that way,” I smiled, and I pulled him down for a kiss.

No comments: