Sunday, August 11, 2024

Rafayel: Ebb and Flow, Continued...

After finishing Ebb and Flow, I realised what a sexy beast Rafayel really is. So I decided he should have gotten his 'happy ending'. Here goes... 

Image credits to Love and Deepspace

“Can I trust you?” he asked.

“You can trust me,” I replied.

"Then you can stay here at least until the sun rises."

He leaned down and kissed me once, gently, then leaned back against the sofa. I reached out and caressed the spot on his cheek where the scale glistened. His hand came up to hold my palm against the side of his face, then he turned and kissed it.

I slid my hand to the back of his head and guided his face down for another kiss. This time, the kiss was deeper. I opened my mouth to allow his tongue in as his hands came to hold either side of my face.

We were breathless when we finally pulled apart. I pushed myself up and sat on his lap, straddling him. He grimaced, as though in pain.

“How can I help you?” I whispered, my thumb caressing his lips that have gotten a little red and swollen from all our kissing.

“You’re sure about this?” he asked me, catching my hand in his and holding it against his chest.

I nodded, and leaned forward to rest my cheek on his shoulder.

“I’m here for you,” I said softly.

His arms came around to hug me tightly. When he released me, he guided me off him to lay me down gently on the sofa. He was now straddling me on either side of my hips.

“I wasn’t sure if you were ready,” he said softly as he gently ran his finger from the top of my collar down between my breasts to my navel.

“I’m ready,” I replied, reaching out to rest my fingers just above the buckle of his pants.

“Let’s take it slow,” he said, taking my hand in his and kissing my fingers.

He leaned down and started kissing me gently and slowly; my forehead, my nose, my lips, the spot behind my ear, then slowly down my neck and to my shoulder and he pushed my collar aside.

Frustrated by the limited contact, I reached down for the hem of my skirt to lift my dress up and off, and I was lying there in just my bra and panties.

“Cutie,” he groaned, covering his face with his hands. “How am I going to control myself?”

“Don’t,” I replied, and reached out both arms, beckoning him to come closer.

“I hope you don’t regret this,” he said as he leaned down to kiss me.

“I won’t” I whispered in between our kisses.

He pulled up for a moment to take off his shirt, then he was back, kissing me on the swell of my breasts. He reached behind my back and unbuckled my bra in one move.

“Smooth,” I teased him.

“You already knew I’m good with my hands,” he smirked.

I giggled, and abruptly stopped when he swooped down and started to lick and suck one nipple.

“Rafayel,” I gasped with pleasure.

“Mmm,” he said, giving that nipple a lick before he turned to the other.

His hand started moving down my body as I squirmed against his mouth. He touched me through my panties.

“You’re warm… and wet,” he said.

“Mmm hmm,” was all I could muster.

“Why does it seem like you’re the one who’s getting hotter instead of me?” he said as he pushed my panties aside to slip a finger in.

I shuddered with pleasure, and he started moving his finger, exploring me.

“Nngh, Rafayel,” I moaned.

“Yes?” he replied. “Does it feel good?”

I nodded, biting my lips as I looked at him, pleading.

“A little bit more,” he said as he slipped another finger in.

“Ah,” I called out and he continued to push his fingers in and out while his thumb caressed my sensitive spot.

He tormenting me till I was ready to explode, and when he finally leaned down to kiss me hard, I saw stars.

He put his fingers in his mouth and sucked them clean as he watched me calm down from my orgasm. He’d never been sexier to me than at that moment. I reached out to stroke the front of his pants where he was hot and straining against the zipper. He sucked in his breath at my touch.

“That’s not a good idea,” he chuckled, and I could hear the strain in his voice.

“No? Isn’t that why we decided I should stay?” I said.

“Well, if you put it that way,” he said as he got off me to stand next to the sofa.

“Let me,” I said, sitting up, my face right in front of his abdomen.

“You’re not helping yourself, Cutie,” he groaned as I reached out to help him with his pants.

“Oh yes, I am,” I giggled, and it made him laugh.

When he was finally free, I took him into my hands. He sucked in his breath as I touched him tentatively. He was so smooth, hard and hot. I moved forward and licked the tip. That’s when he pulled away and pushed me down on the sofa again.

“You’re driving me crazy,” he said as he rubbed himself at my wet entrance after stripping me of my panties.

“Good,” I replied, winding my arms around his neck.

“Cutie,” he groaned again.

“Come inside, Raf,” I said, and that’s when he started to push in.

I closed my eyes and savoured the feeling of him filling me up. When he was finally all in, he paused, waiting for me to look at him. I smiled at I reached a hand out to caress his cheek. He leaned down to kiss me hard, and then he started moving.

“Nngh,” I gasped as he pounded into me.

“Ah… Cutie,” he panted.

The heat and the tightness that coiled in my core got more and more unbearable.

“Harder,” I pleaded.

“Okay,” he replied and gave me exactly what I needed.

“Raf,” I whimpered with pleasure, and then I screamed as I reached my climax.

A few more thrusts and he joined me.

He came to lay next to me after cleaning us up, adjusting us so that I was snuggled against him with his arms around me.

“I’m glad you’re in my life,” he said as he stroked my hair.

I tightened my arms around him as I pressed myself against his chest, enjoying the warmth that the skin to skin contact was giving us.

“So am I,” I whispered.

No comments: