Sunday, August 11, 2024

Sylus: Immobilised, the Alternate Ending

So the anticipated closet scene with Sylus ended with no consequence at all. Let’s rewrite it the way we would want it…

 
Image credits to Love and Deepspace

“I have no intention of revealing our relationship at this point,” he smirked at me.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I whispered angrily. “What relationship?”

He covered my mouth with his hand, and we were still and quiet until we heard the door click shut outside.

“Let’s go,” I said as I was about to push open the closet door, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.

“What relationship you say?” he said, his big hand easily holding both my hands in it as his free hand tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and continued trailing from my ear, down my neck and my spine.

“Sylus,” I whispered in a warning tone.

“Why are we still whispering?” he said softly into my ear.

With his breath hot against my ear, I could feel my resistance melting a little.

He pulled away and released my hands. I took the opportunity to smack both of my hands against his chest.

“Feisty Kitten,” he laughed and reached out his hand to caress my cheek.

I looked up into his eyes, which was a big mistake as I felt myself falling under their spell.

“What should we do now, kitten?” he asked as he guided my face closer, our lips just a breath apart.

I moved forward to kiss him – out of frustration and want. His hands came up to cup my face, holding me in place as he deepened the kiss. My body was pressed up against his in the tight confines of the closet, and I could feel him growing hotter and harder against my thigh.

“Hey, Kitten,” he said breathlessly as he pulled away. “Let’s take this outside,” he added as he pretty much kicked the closet door open.

We stumbled out and crashed onto the bed with me on top of him.

“Pouncing, are we?” he laughed.

“You wish,” I said, smacking his arm.

“Oh, I do,” he said as he flipped us onto our sides so that we faced each other. “I like it when your claws are out,” he added looking at me intently as he ran his hand up and down my arm.

“Hmmph,” I replied, trying to avert my gaze.

“Kitten…” he said, reaching out to pull me close and kiss me again.

My arms naturally found themselves around his waist. He had one hand on the nape of my neck and the other was on the small of my back, holding me against him.

“You feel what you do to me?” he said softly between our kisses.

“I didn’t do anything,” I replied, tightening my arms around him to press myself harder against him just to mess with him.

“Oh sweetie,” he growled and flipped me onto my back. “You’re playing with fire.”

He started kissing my neck; licking, gently biting with his teeth, and sucking on that spot just below my collarbone.

“Mmmph,” I tried to stifle a moan.

“Scream for me,” he said as he wrapped his lips over my nipple through my bra and shirt.

“Aah,” I screamed as he sucked me hard.

“You like that, huh?” he smiled. “I wonder how much you’d prefer direct contact.”

“Sy…” I breathed out.

“Okay,” he replied to the question I didn’t need to ask as he pulled my shirt over my head.

Instead of taking off my bra, he just pulled the cups down to expose my breasts.

“Perfect,” he said and started licking one nipple as his fingers teased the other.

“Nngh,” I moaned, writhing as he drove me crazy with his licking and sucking.

Eventually he moved to lick the other one and repeated his teasing for the one he’d just been sucking earlier.

“Sylus,” I moaned.

“You taste good, kitten,” he said, nipping me on the swell of my breast. “Let’s see how the rest of you taste.”

I held my breath in anticipation as his hand dipped into my pants to touch me.

“Hmm…” he said, licking his wet fingers after pulling them out. “I like it.”

He started pulling down my pants and I lifted my hips to help him along. When my pants were off, he pulled me lower so that my butt was at the edge of the bed. Kneeling on the floor next to the bed, he put my legs on either of his shoulders to hold them open before moving to put his lips on me.

He kissed me the way he was kissing my mouth earlier. His tongue probed me while his lips nibbled and sucked alternately.

“Nnngh…” I moaned with pleasure. “Sylus…” I called out to him, my hands now in his hair, holding his face against me urging him to keep going.

My body jerked when he put a finger in, and he was now moving his long finger in me as he sucked my sensitive spot. The combination of his finger rubbing my sweet spot and the pressure of his sucking was too much. I screamed as I came, and he pulled out his finger but continued to lick me gently until I’d calmed down.

Sometime later, we were back in his room since we couldn’t risk bumping into my colleagues again.

We lay on the bed on our sides with me snuggled in his arms.

“So do we have a relationship now?” he said as he stroked my back.

“I’ll think about it,” I replied as I nuzzled against his chest, finding a comfortable spot and eventually falling asleep.

No comments: