Sunday, August 11, 2024

Zayne: Cosy Afternoon, Continued...

So, after 2 days of writing, I finally realised the purpose of me doing this - to give the LAD fans the conclusion that always eludes us on our 'dates' with these men. This is the continuation of Zayne's date, "Cosy Afternoon". Enjoy!

Image credits to Love and Deepspace

"Someone had no intention of actually resting to begin with," he smiled. "Then, whatever it is you want to do now, go ahead."

"Anything?" I asked as I leaned down, bracing myself with my elbows in either side if his head as I gazed into his eyes.

"Anything," he said, closing his eyes, as if anticipating the worst.

I dipped down and kissed his forehead gently.

"Mmm..." he said, smiling with his eyes closed. "Is that all you want to do?"

I responded by kissing both his cheeks.

"So this is what I came for?" he asked, smiling with his eyes still closed.

I knew he was teasing me, trying to get me to make the first move. So I decided to tease him back, and moved to nibble his neck on the sensitive spot just below his ear.

He sucked in his breath as I continued, trying to hold back his desire to reciprocate. I continued down his neck to his collarbone, and I started sucking on it gently. That's when his composure broke.

He switched up our positions and held down my hands at the side of my head. Then he leaned down and started to return the favour.

"Someone's really cheeky today," he whispered, and nipped at my earlobe.

"I learnt from a professional," I replied, breathless and squirming with pleasure.

"Such a good student," he replied, nibbling me just below my lips but not kissing me. "How should we reward you?"

I moved my head, trying to catch his lips for a kiss, but he was quick and moved away.

"Zayne..." I whined.

"You didn't answer me," he whispered in my ear.

"Kiss me, Zayne," I moaned in frustration.

He smiled, as if that was the answer he'd been waiting for all along.

"With pleasure," he replied, as he captured my lips in a deep kiss.

I moaned as he deepened the kiss as I felt the heat and moisture growing at my core from just being connected with his lips.

"Hmm..." he said as he pulled away. "You need something else?" he asked, stroking my cheek.

"Zayne... please," I whispered.

He gave me a knowing smile as his hand reached down into my pants to touch me.

"Ah!" I jerked when his fingers made contact with my sensitive core.

"Hmm... I think that needs immediate attention," he said, matter-a-factly as his fingers stroked me.

"Yes," I gasped, tilting my pelvis against his hand.

He pulled his hand out and helped me pull off my pants and underwear. When he came back, his face was between my legs, looking intently as his finger continued stroking and exploring me. 

"Now what do you think we need to do?" he asked as I tried not to writhe too much from the sensations.

"I want you," I said.

He looked up at me and smiled.

"Not so soon," he replied.

Securing my thighs open with both his hands, he leaned down and licked me.

"Zayne!" I exclaimed as my hips buckled from the shock of pleasure.

"Shh..." he said. "I want to taste you first."

He licked me again and again, probing me with his tongue, and then, he started sucking me.

"Mmmph!" I covered my mouth, to stifle what would have been a loud moan.

"You taste good," he said when he stopped for a second before continuing.

"Zayne," I pleaded.

"And you smell good," he said, now kissing me gently in the crook of my thighs, and slowly kissing his way up my body as he lifted my shirt up and over my head.

Once it was out of the way, I pulled him down and kissed him deeply, tasting myself on his lips.

"I want to feel your skin on mine," I said as we kissed.

Without replying, he moved off to stand next to the bed and started taking off his clothes. While he did, I admired his toned, muscled body as the late afternoon sunlight reflected off it.

"Like what you see?" he asked as he came back onto the bed and pulled me into his arms to cuddle.

"Yeah," I replied, burying my face in his chest.

He held me for a moment as I enjoyed the heat from his body, my foot subconsciously stroked itself against his leg.

"We're going back to sleep?" he asked me, teasingly.

I pulled away, glaring at him.

"Are you kidding?" I said. "After getting me so worked up, you think I can sleep?"

My hands reach down to grasp him. He was already big and hard.

"Nngh," he groaned softly as I stroked his smooth, hot length, and meanwhile his hands were stroking me gently up and down my spine.

"So hard," I whispered, as I continued stroking him.

"Mmm hmm," was all he could respond.

I pulled away and nudged him onto his back, then with one hand still around him, I brought my face closer. His hands reached out to touch my cheeks, then they combed through my hair to pull them away from my face.

I gave his tip a gentle lick, and he sucked in his breath.

"More," he breathed out, and I wrapped my lips around him, taking him into my mouth.

As I moved up and down, sucking and licking, his hands were starting tighten their hold on my hair. It was slightly painful, but it only heightened my desire.

Zayne started moaning as I went on, not holding back, and it spurred me to move faster. I could feel he was almost there, when he reached for my shoulders to pull me up and flip me onto my back.

"That's enough," he panted, and he kissed me deeply.

Then he flipped me onto my stomach and leaned down until I could feel his hot length on my butt. He moved, dragging it down slowly until the tip touched my entrance and he started to tease me with it, rubbing against my wetness.

"Now, Zayne," I moaned, pleading.

His big hands grasped my hip and lifted me slightly, then he was inside with one smooth thrust.

"Aaagh," I cried out at the deep impact.

"More?" he asked.

"Yes, yes," I whimpered and he started driving into me again and again.

I felt myself climbing higher and higher each time he hit me at my deepest spot. He was relentless, going harder and harder as I screamed with pleasure. Just when I couldn't take it anymore, he pulled out and flipped me onto my back, then continued pounding me as he held up both my legs so we had the perfect angle. I shuddered as I hit my climax, and he continued on and came a little after.

Still inside me, he leaned down for a deep kiss.

"Is this your idea of a cosy afternoon?" he smiled as he stroked the sweaty strands of hair away from my face and tucked them behind my ear.

"Yeah," I smiled and pulled him down to kiss him again.

No comments: