Friday, August 9, 2024

Xavier: Taking It Slow

Image credits to Love and Deepspace

Another untitled one shot, but this time for Xavier of Love and Deepspace. Still inspired by Jay B and sokodomo's Switch It Up, but the atmosphere is definitely different this time. Enjoy!

Update: Decided to title it 'Taking It Slow'

Recommended songs while reading: AURA by GOT7 and Switch It Up by Jay B and sokodomo

“Where are you?” Xavier asked as soon as I answered my phone.

“I’m just a street away from our place,” I replied as I tried to speed up my walk.

“Slow down,” he laughed.

“How did you know I was speeding up?”

“Your breathing got a little faster,” he said.

That’s Xavier for you. You’d think all he does was nap and read, but when it comes to me, he could sense the slightest differences.

“Be there in 5 minutes,” I smiled to myself.

“See ya,” he replied, and we both hung up.

I got to our lobby and groaned when I saw that the lift was out of order. Just my luck, and I told him I was arriving in 5 minutes.

I started climbing the stairs 2 steps at a time. By the time I got to his door, I was gasping like a fish. He opened the door as soon as I rang the bell.

“I thought I told you to slow down,” he frowned as I walked past him into his apartment.

“The lift was out of order,” I gasped as I sat down on the floor to pull off my boots.

“You shouldn’t have ran up the stairs. I’m sure you had enough running done today when you were chasing those wanderers,” he said.

He held out his hand and I grasped it so that he could help me off the floor. As soon as I was upright, he tugged a bit harder so I fell into his arms.

“Oof,” I said as my face crashed into his chest.

“You ok?” he laughed, his hands coming up to hold each side of my face to check if I was injured.

“It’s good you know your chest doesn’t provide a soft landing,” I laughed. “I’m OK.”

He sighed, his thumbs gently tracing my face from cheek down behind my ear as he put one hand behind my neck, tilting my face to look up at him.

“Hi,” I looked up and smiled at him.

“Hi,” he replied softly and pulled my face closer until our lips met.

It was a slow and gentle kiss. He’d kiss me and pull away slightly, then come back in again. I pulled him closer out of frustration and deepened the kiss.

“Always in a hurry,” he laughed, nibbling my lips gently when we slowed down again.

“You enjoy teasing me,” I pouted.

“I’m savouring you, not teasing you,” he replied. “Come let’s get you showered and we can eat.”

I walked into the bathroom and found a towel, my oversized shirt and underwear neatly hung on the hooks, ready for when I was done with my shower. We’ve been slowly leaving things in each other’s apartments, even though I only lived above his. Sometimes, instead of using the door, Xavier just climbs up from his balcony to mine.

After that nice hot shower, my body felt so relaxed, and my eyes were threatening to close. I sat on an armchair and was towelling my hair when Xavier squeezed in behind me.

“Let me,” he said, taking the towel from me.

“If you do that I’m going to end up falling asleep on you.”

“Then sleep,” he said as he gently toweled my hair.

The way he was massaging my scalp and hair was lulling me to sleep.

“Xav…” I yawned.

“It’s alright. Rest,”

“Dinner…” I mumbled and finally gave in to sleep.

I pretty much just leaned back into him, making him a part of the armchair.

“We’ll eat later,” he chuckled softly.

I could vaguely feel him combing his fingers through my hair after he stopped using the towel. When he finally stopped, he carefully got out of the armchair, then carried me to the bedroom.

Sometime later, I woke up and found myself sleeping on Xavier’s arm. He’d also fallen asleep while letting me use his arm as a pillow. I snuggled closer to him and his arms automatically came around to hug me.

“You’re awake,” he said planting a gentle kiss on top of my head, his eyes still closed.

“Mmm hmm,” I replied, nuzzling my face against his chest.

“Stop that,” he laughed and tried to pull away.

“I’m taking in your scent,” I replied, tightening my arms around him.

“Come on,” he laughed. “Don’t start something now.”

“What am I starting?” as I stopped and looked up at his face.

His eyelids were lowered like he was about to fall asleep, but his eyes were definitely focused on me. I could see the heat creeping up on his face, and at the same time, I started to feel the heat against my thigh that he had secured between his legs.

“Oh…” I said, and giggled.

Play AURA from here

“Now you’ve done it,” he said, pulling me in a tight hug so that our bodies were flush against each other’s.

“Mmm… I’d say we’ve not done anything yet,” I smiled cheekily.

“You…” he sighed, kissing me on the forehead.

Without warning, he flipped us so that I was on my back and he was straddling each side of my hips.

“Xav?” I said.

“Yes?” he said as he leaned down to kiss me.

I opened my mouth and allowed him to deepen the kiss. As he kissed me his hand slowly inched up on either side of my thighs until he was grasping my butt.

I moaned against his lips, and I could feel him smile as he slowly moved his kisses down to my chin and my neck. All I could do was grasp his hair as he kissed, licked and sucked my skin gently, moving down to my navel. Then he looked up at me, smiling and yet questioning at the same time.

I nodded as I bit my lip, anticipating what was coming next. He gently pulled my panties down my legs and tossed them on the bedside table. Now all I had on was an oversized shirt I kept at his place for when I stayed the night.

Without warning, he was between my legs, licking me and sucking gently as I squirmed in pleasure.

“Xavier… ah!” I almost screamed when he put a finger in. “Ah!” I called out as he found the sweet spot.

“Good?” he asked me, moving back up to face me, his finger still moving inside me.

“So good,” I breathed and covered my hand over my mouth before I moaned too loudly.

“More?” he asked, and I nodded, not trusting myself to speak in case I screamed.

He pushed another finger in, and my hips buckled as I arched my body in pleasure.

“You feel so warm,” he said and kissed me deeply. “I wanna be inside.”

“Yes,” I replied, although it wasn’t a question.

He stood up for a moment to take off his pants, and then he was back. I could feel him, hot and hard against my thigh as he gave me another deep kiss. Then he lined himself up and pushed in slowly.

“Mmph,” I moaned, trying to suppress my moan against his muscular shoulder.

When he was finally all in, he stopped for a moment so I could adjust to him.

“Okay?” he asked me, gazing into my eyes as he pushed away the strands of hair that have fallen in front of my face.

“All good,” I smiled and kissed him gently on the lips.

Then, he started moving.

His pace was slow and steady, but as we progressed, his thrusts became harder each time, cause me to call out each time he pushed into me.

"Xav! Ah!" I whimpered desperately. 

"Not yet," he said breathily as he flipped me onto my stomach.

"Can we keep going?" he whispered into my ear as he teased my entrance with just the tip.

"Now, Xavier," I moaned in frustration, and he pushed into me.

My hands grasped the sheets tightly as he drove deeper into me.

"Touch me," I pleaded.

He slid his hands from my hips to my breast and squeezed them hard as he picked up speed.

"Come with me," he whispered, and I did.

We didn’t get to eat dinner till it was close to midnight.

 

 

No comments: