Friday, August 9, 2024

Sylus: Kitten

 

This fanfic is inspired by Sylus from Love and Deepspace and the song Switch It Up by Jay B, sokodomo. I figured Sylus' girls might be frustrated with the lack of action in the recent Misty Invasion, so I've written something short to fuel our fantasies. 

It's a bit raw since I wrote it in less than 2 hours, and I haven't written a fanfic in like 20 years. I might edit it further if needed. I have no title for it at the moment. 

Update: Decided to title it 'Kitten'

Do not proceed if you’re below 18.

Recommended songs while reading: Crazy by GOT7 or Switch It Up by Jay B, sokodomo

A long day of slaying wanderers had just ended. Covered in dust and grime, I trudged towards my apartment. I was considering if I should head to bed or to ask Xavier to join me for a game of 'Bounce, Bounce Planet' after a hot shower.

The doors opened as my elevator arrived on my floor, and I immediately noticed a difference in the atmosphere. The corridor lights kept flickering – one moment the corridor is lit, and then totally dark in another. Gotta ask the building management to have a look at that light tomorrow. It’s a bit creepy when the lights do that.

I key in the code at my digital lock, and my front door clicked open. In the darkness, I immediately spotted a pair of red eyes. I gasped instinctively but recovered immediately.

“Mephisto!” I scolded.

He flew out the window as I moved to flip on the lights. But before I could, my vision was enveloped by a big hand.

“Guess who,” the intruder whispered into my ear.

“Sylus!” I said, turning around to smack him on the chest. “The both of you almost gave me 2 heart attacks!”

“Seriously? You’re a hunter and you’re surprised by intruders in your home?” he laughed as he put both hands on either side of my waist.

His hands were so big, that both of his fingers could touch at the small of my back.

“Wanderers have no other intentions other than to kill. Humans have many other possible intentions,” I replied as I stared at him.

My eyes have started adjusting to the dark and I could see him perfectly in the soft glow coming from the streetlights outside my window.

“Oh? What sort of other intentions are those?” he smiled as he slowly pulled me towards him.

“Stop!” I said, pushing both my palms against his chest. “I’m all gross now. I need to shower first.”

“What a coincidence,” he replied. “I was just in need of one myself.”

“Hey!” I shrieked as he carried me up and started walking towards my bathroom.

“Sylus,” I pleaded. “Put me down.”

“You must be tired from running around all day,” he said. “Let me take care of my precious kitten.”

He put me down when we arrived, then headed into the shower stall to turn the water on so that it would heat up beforehand.

“Can’t I take a shower alone? I promise I’ll be quick.”

“And where is the fun in that?” he smiled as he walked back towards me.

“I…” his lips covered mine before I could say another word.

Play CRAZY from here

I was totally going to push him away, but I began to melt as his kiss got deeper.

“Still wanna shower alone?” he whispered when we stopped to catch our breath.

“Shut up,” I replied as I pulled him down for another kiss.

He deftly unbuckled my holster straps and then started working on my shirt buttons. Despite his big hands, his fingers had no issue with the small buttons on my shirt. My shirt soon fell to the floor, and he unbuckled my bra with one hand as he backed me up against the tiled wall. I could feel the contrast between his hot body and the cool wall and it heightened my senses.

He kissed me on the sensitive spot just behind my ear, then sucked my earlobe, and I arched my back, moaning with pleasure. He then trailed kisses down my neck to my shoulder. Using his teeth, he pulled my bra strap off one shoulder. He repeated the same on the other side, and my bra was threatening to fall off at any moment.

“Sylus…” I whispered breathlessly.

“Yes, kitten,” he said as he kissed my collarbones and worked his way down between my breasts, causing my bra to fall to the floor.

“I’m all gross,” I protested weakly.

“But you taste so good,” Sylus said, licking one nipple while his hands squeezed my buttocks.

My breath caught in my throat when he did that, and it was quickly replaced a heat rapidly spreading across my body.

He turned to my other nipple and started sucking gently while his fingers played with the other.

"Sy," I moaned, pressing his face harder against me.

“Take my shirt off,” he whispered as he stood up.

I helped him pull his shirt over his head and watched him slowly unbuckle and drop his pants on the bathroom floor. He stood there for a moment, just watching me watch him.

“Oops! I forgot about your pants!” he smirked, as if just realising I still had my pants on.

I giggled as he started to help me with my pants.

“Funny?” he asked, smiling.

“You’re such a bad actor,” I said.

“You won’t be laughing in a minute,” he said as he kicked my pants and panties aside. "Let's get you cleaned up."

He took my hand and led me toward the shower stall. By then, the water had heated up and the glass was all misted with the steam.

Pulling me flush against his body and kissing me again, he closed the door to the shower stall and led us under the water. As he kissed me, he reached for some shower gel and slowly rubbed it all over my body. I moaned and tightened my arms around his waist.

“How am I going to wash you when you’re holding me so tight?” he teased.

I loosened my arms and allowed him to put some distance between us. He took his time running his hands all over my body, as if to make sure he didn't miss a spot.

Then he turned me around so that my back was against his chest. His big hands started massaging my breasts. After a while, one hand slowly slid down my stomach and reaching between my thighs, while other stayed on my breasts, continuing to tease my nipples.

“Sylus,” I moaned.

“Mmm hmm,” he replied as he continued tormenting me.

My body was getting more sensitive as his massage went on. I heat and ache growing between my legs.

“Sylus,” I moaned again, and this time he gave in, touching me where I needed it most.

“You like that, kitten?” he whispered, and I could only moan in response. I could hear the tension in his voice, like he was restraining himself as he grew hotter and harder against my back.

The moment his grip on me relaxed, I turned to face him and held him in my hands.

“Kitten…” he said, groaning. “You don’t want to do that.”

“Why not?” I whispered, smiling slyly as I caressed him. He was slippery from the soap he used on my back earlier.

“You sure you’re ready for this?” he said, his hands cupping the sides of my face.

“Kiss me,” I said.

In a split second, he carried me up, straddling him as he kissed me hard.

I braced my hands on either side of the shower stall, my back against the wall as he drove into me.

We left the bathroom when the shower finally ran out of hot water.

“Tired?” he asked me, stroking my hair as we lay on my bed under the covers.

“Mmm hmm,” I was all I could reply.

“Sleep, kitten. I’ll be here,” he said as I drifted off to sleep.

No comments: