Friday, August 9, 2024

Rafayel: Fish Food ๐Ÿ 

Did I save the best for last? We’ll see. Rafayel’s turn now! His theme song is solo by Jay B, JUNNY & lullaboy, but you can listen to GOT7’s album Dye with any of the fics cos that’s my general BGM when I wrote these along with Switch It Up, which was the song that spawned the idea of fanfics.

Recommended songs while reading: solo by Jay B, JUNNY & lullaboy and Switch It Up by Jay B and sokodomo

Image credits to Love and Deepspace

I opened the door to Rafayel’s place. He’d given me his keys some time ago so that I could visit whenever, but there isn’t much point anymore since he’s not even here. He’s been gone for more than a month now, and even Thomas didn’t know where he’d gone to.

Play Switch It Up from here.

I still remember the night before he left. We were reclining on the daybed on his balcony; me on the edge and him behind me, talking and sipping wine. I leaned back against him and he dipped his head down to nuzzle my neck.

“That tickles,” I giggled.

“But you smell so yummy,” he said, nibbling my ear.

“I’m not fish food!” I laughed.

“Who are you calling a fish?” he exclaimed, pulling me down so I lay on my back, facing up, looking at him.

“Whoever it is who thinks I’m yummy,” I giggled.

“Grrr…” he growled and nuzzled me harder this time, which tickled me even more.

I spent the night at his place, and when I woke up the next morning, he was gone.

I walked into his studio. His paints were still out, the water his brushes were soaking in had dried up. It was as if he’d left in a hurry since he’d never just leave his precious brushes out like that.

I walked up to the piece he had been working on recently; a portrait of me.

“Where are you Raf,” I whispered.

“I’m here,” I heard him reply, and I pivot to see him leaning against the door frame.

I stood there, not moving. Now that he was back, the feelings came rushing, overwhelming me.

“How?” I choked out, a single tear drop had escaped my eye, rolling down my cheek.

“Don’t cry,” he said urgently and quickly walked toward me.

“Don’t touch me,” I pushed him away as he reached for me.

“Cutie…” he pleaded.

“Don’t Cutie me now!” I said, gritting my teeth as I struggled to control the flood of tears that were free-flowing down my face now.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t have a chance to tell you,” he explained.

“Not even time to scribble a note?” I said, my voice shaking from me trying not to cry.

“I wasn’t… I couldn’t…”

“That’s what I thought,” I said, intending to walk out of the room.

Before I could get past him, he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me up against him, hugging me tight.

“I’m sorry,” he whispered. “I really am,” he said, his voice choking too. “The whole time without you…”

That’s when I started crying for real, sobbing into his shoulder. He sighed and held me tightly as he stroked my hair.

We didn’t talk for a long time. When my crying had finally subsided, I looked up and saw that his eyes were red too.

“You don’t get to cry,” I said, pinching both his cheeks.

“Oww!” he exclaimed, rubbing his cheeks. “Why not?”

“You’re not the one who got left behind,” I said, poking him in the chest.

“I said I was sorry,” he protested, catching my hand in his against his chest and pulling me close again.

“Like that’s going to erase a whole month,” I retorted.

“I didn’t have a choice. It was an emergency,” he sighed.

“And you couldn’t call?” I asked.

“Believe me, I’d have called if I could,” he said, his face pleading as he held both my hands in his.

I held his gaze, contemplating how I felt. Now that he’s back, all the anxiety just disappeared and I was just happy to have him near again. Was it worth dwelling on the month that had passed?

I reached up to cup his face in my hands and pulled him down until our lips met.

The kiss quickly escalated. He had one hand at the nape of my neck to control the kiss, and the other to hold my body tight against his.

Play solo from here

“I missed this,” he whispered between kisses.

“Just this?” I said.

 “I missed you,” he added and kissed me even harder.

It was like he’d just returned from the desert, starving. He’d always been passionate, but today, he was burning. I don’t know where he’d gone, but I trust that he had a reason that he couldn’t tell me.

“Let’s go,” he said, suddenly breaking off our kiss and almost dragging me out of the studio.

We were headed to his room, but on the way, we kept stopping to kiss. One time he had me against the wall; he unbuttoned my shirt and was kissing his way down between my breasts. The next pit stop was when he carried me up against his bedroom door. I had my arms and legs wrapped around him as we continued to kiss until he finally remembered to open the door.

We tumbled into his bed, with him lying down on his back, and me straddling him at the hips.

“Hmm…” I said as I ran my hands up his body, from his abs to his chest, and then my hands were around his neck.

“Planning to strangle me?” he asked.

“Thinking about it,” I smirked at him. “But I’ll save that for another time,” I said as my hands continued up to rub his ears that were already turning red.

“Kiss me, Cutie,” he whispered, reaching out a hand behind my neck to lead me down.

As we kissed, I could feel him getting hotter and harder, and I was getting hotter and wetter.

He finished unbuttoning my shirt and pushed my bra aside to take my nipple in his mouth.

“Raf,” I moaned as he sucked me hard.

“Mmm,” he smiled, “Fish food,” he said, trying to keep a straight face.

“Hey!” I laughed.

“I’m hungry,” he said as he turned his attention to the other nipple.

When he was finally satisfied, he switched up our positions, me on the bed and he above me so that he could finish undressing me.

“Why are you still dressed?” I asked when he came to the bed full-clothed.

“It’s gonna be an instant happy ending if I take my clothes off now. I wanna play with my food a little longer,” he laughed.

Before I could respond, he started kissing my whole body. It was like he was worshipping all my sensitive spots with his lips; kissing, licking, sucking and nibbling.

“Raf, please,” I whispered.

“Just a little more,” he said as he finally arrived at my most sensitive spot. “I just got to the main course.”

“Raf!” I screamed when he put his mouth on me.

His lips and tongue were so focused on eating me up that it took only a moment for me to come. He continued licking and sucking gently until I calmed down, then he came up and pulled me into his arms and kissed the top of my head.

“You…” I panted, breathless as if I had just ran a marathon.

“Me…” he smiled cheekily.

“Clothes off now!” I shoved him away from me.

“Yes, ma’am,” he laughed as he stood up and started to strip.

His eyes never left me as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt. As he shrugged it off, I came to kneel on the bed in front of him and kissed him as I helped him out of his shirt. I broke off the kiss to trail my tongue down his chest, toward his navel, stopping just above his belt.

“Cutie,” he breathed, his hands were in my hair, tilting my head so that he could see my face.

I smiled and stared unbuckling his belt. I pulled his belt out of the loops with a flourish and folded it in half in my hands.

“What… ah!” he started and stopped when I playfully whipped his butt with the belt.

“You like that?” I giggled at his shocked expression.

“Do I like it?” he said as he smiled; and I knew that smile. He was about to do something unexpected.

He pried the belt out of my hands and pushed me back onto the bed. Then he trailed the folded end from my collarbone, down between my breasts, and the way down, stopping just above my most sensitive spot. Just that action caused me to ache at my core.

“Do you like it?” he said, almost menacingly as he trailed the belt back up to circle around my nipples.

“Raf,” I pleaded.

“Uh-huh?” he replied, pretending not to look at me as he continued teasing my nipples with the belt.

“Raf, I need you,” I moaned.

He tossed the belt aside and chucked his pants down in record time, then he was on top of me, pinning my hands on either side of my head.

“How much of me do you need?” he asked, rubbing himself at my slick entrance as he kissed my forehead, my nose, and then lightly on my lips.

“All of you,” I breathed, lifting my hips up to urge him.

“Oh Cutie…” he groaned, then thrust himself inside me.

It felt like a relief, like arriving at a destination the moment we joined our bodies. But when he started moving, another journey had begun.

I wrapped my arms and legs around him as he slammed into me again and again.

“Kiss me, Raf,” I panted, and his lips found mine to kiss me hard.

It was electric the moment he kissed me, like connecting to a power point as my whole body lit up.

“Raf!” I screamed as I came again, and he came in me at the same time.

He continued moving, gradually slowing down, coming to stop when I stopped contracting around him. He didn’t pull out, but lifted himself up, bracing both arms on either side of my head.

“See,” he chuckled, his breathing still a little ragged. “Instant happy ending.”

I pulled him down to kiss him deeply, and I could feel him hardening again inside me.

“And instantly recharged,” I giggled, and wrapped my legs around him again.

“Only for you, Cutie,” he winked, and we started all over again.

I wasn’t sure when he might disappear on me again, but I am now sure of one thing – he would always come back to me.

No comments: